"United we bargain, divided we beg."

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Other Blog - Link to My Inner Mind


For a couple of years now, I have been keeping a kind of online diary in the form of a blog. This other blog deals with my personal fears and plans relating to the future; climate change, peak oil, political upheavals, financial collapse - basically all the horsemen of the apocalypse that I see cresting the horizon.


Mostly, this blog is simply a place for me to store useful articles and information relating to homesteading and self-sufficiency; to document changes to our society as I see them happening; and to record personal musings and cogitations.

Up until now, I have kept this private, but at this point it occurs to me that I have amassed quite an interesting store of useful information, and so I am going public. I realize that I may come off as a sort of a crackpot, but I'm willing to take that risk in order to disseminate the message.

Happy reading!

Aimee

P.S. - okay, having a hard time creating a link. Here's the URL, but you'll have to copy and paste.


http://theworrybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Garden Lily said...

Aimee - Thanks for sharing. I was compelled to visit and find out about that charming forest house. I will be back to read more, when I'm not so tired. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season with your family, even with the extended family too.

Anonymous said...

J'ai appris des choses interessantes grace a vous, et vous m'avez aide a resoudre un probleme, merci.

- Daniel