"United we bargain, divided we beg."

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Introducing the Hope-a-Lope


My middle child, Hope, came to me and showed me her "blog" which she had written on a piece of paper. She asked me to post it here, and I said of course, so here it is. This is what it looks like:


The Hopsicle Life

1. I am Hope, and I like to eat, breathe, sleep, and drink, and watch animals. I am not only weird, but I have many talents, such as standing on my head for a long time; juggling; breakdancing; monkey bars; ice skating; roller skating; I am smart, and gardening, and many other things.

To be continued!

Comments: _________________________________________________________

______________________


So if you have a comment for Hope, my funny, smart, athletic child, please leave them below. Hope will answer any questions you may have for her!



5 comments:

-Heidi said...

Which is your favorite animal to watch? Do you think you'll have a blog of your own someday? Thanks for blogging! :)

Dr24Hours said...

Hey Hope! It's Uncle Beanzo! I know you're having a wonderful summer, tell me about the animals you help to take care of... which one is your favorite to work with? Which is you favorite to watch? Which is your favorite to play with?

The Agrarian said...

Dear Hope,

I loved your blog post. You did a great job!

I would like to know if you can juggle and breakdance at the same time. Try it and let me know (that is, if Mommy approves - remember, always get Mommy's permission first).

Farmer

Olive said...

Hi Hope, I wish I could do all the things you can do. I can't dance, or juggle or stand on my head at all. but I do like animals. at the moment we have a little calf who hasn't got a mummy so we have to feed him. His name is Charlie. I will see if I can take a picture of him and put it on my blog, then you can see him, all the way to Australia.
I think you are a very pretty little girl and so is your sister.

Garden Lily said...

Hope - You are a pretty girl, and look like you are happy and have a positive outlook on life. I look forward to hearing more about you and the animals you love.