"United we bargain, divided we beg."

Friday, August 23, 2013

Anonymous Squash (Must be August)



When I got home from the grocery store this afternoon, I found this box of Zucchini on the porch. There must be twenty zucchini in there, and they aren't puny, either. Whoever it was didn't leave a note; I guess they don't want me stealing over to their house and leaving zucchini bread on the doorstep.

Thank you, Mr. or Ms. Anonymous Squash Donor! I am making several permutations of zucchini bread - chocolate, with and without walnuts; raisin; and savory with cheese. Into the freezer they will go, and then I need fear no bake sale all year long!

The only problem.... so far, I've made six loaves, and only used up two and half zucchini.

2 comments:

Dr24Hours said...

MAIL ME ZUCCHINI BREAD!!!!!

Aimee said...

just tell me what kind (I'm partial to the chocolate with walnuts) and e-mail me your address