Picked up from Farmer's Daughter:
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging? Bourbon. What do you mean, that's not a snack?
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without? My family.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? I live on a farm within 10 miles of the beach and twenty of the mountains, so I'd say I've got all bases covered.
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty? Trimming goat hooves in the rain.
5. Who do people say you remind them of? I really haven't the foggiest. Has anyone ever said I remind them of anybody? Seems likely, but I can't remember.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the farm? I'd like to socialize on the farm.
7. What’s your all time favorite movie? Oh gosh this is impossible. The one that springs to mind is One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest with Jack Nicholson.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? I haven't worn makeup since 1996.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it? To play an instrument, preferably piano though it would be kickin' to play the harp (harmonica, that is).
10. What’s one strange thing you’re really good at? I am good at so many things ;) A strange thing? Whistling...?
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? His amazing, light up a city smile.
12. What is something you love to smell? Right now, the fallen autumn leaves.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. I am an insufferable know-it-all.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what’s the first thing you think to do with it? Buy something we need for the homestead, like a centrifuge to clean waste veggie oil.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? I guffaw like a crazed donkey. Lots of things make me laugh, but I'm going to say my daughter Rowan makes me laugh most often.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? A good grocery store.
17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time? Stay in bed with the husband.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? Pretty frugal. Some might say cheapskate.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? Atticus, from To Kill a Mockingbird.
20. Would you want to be famous? Hell no. I value my anonymity.